We have opened registration for the Fall 2015 Program. The program will build on the skills learned during the spring program, while allowing the Sprockids and LAMP kids to experience many more riding parks in the city.
The Fall 2015 Program will be a travelling experience, with the kids riding at least 4 different parks in 5 weeks.
- DATES: Saturdays, 9:30 AM to Noon, September 5th through October 3rd (weather permitting).
- VENUE: each ride will take place at a different cycling park - Argyll Velodrome, Terwilligar, Devon, Hinton (to be determined), Sunridge, and Argyll for Wrapup Racing.
- AGE REQUIREMENTS: Sprockids and LAMP kids must be at least 8 years old on December 31, 2015.
- SIGNUP PROCEDURE: sign up on Zone4.ca (look for the Sprockids / LAMP Fall 2015 Registration under Club Registrations)
- FRIEND REQUESTS: we always honour friend requests, so your child will be riding with their friends.
- ABILITY: we will be creating a number of groups based on riding ability (after friend requests have been honoured), so your child will be riding with kids of similar ability.
- EQUIPMENT: your child must have a multi-speed mountain bike and a certified helmet. Also recommended are bicycling gloves and a backpack with water, snack, and a cold/wet weather jacket.
- BICYCLE: Please ensure that your child's bicycle is tuned and ready to ride. A multi-speed bicycle with working brakes and gears is required at a minimum (your child must have the physical ability to change the gears and work both the front & rear brakes).