Get ready for 5 weeks of mountain biking adventure!
Saturday mornings 9:30 AM till noon
September 10th - October 8th
You must be 8 years of age by December 31, 2016 to register.
- DATES: Saturdays, 9:30 AM to Noon, Sept 10th through Oct 8th
- AGE REQUIREMENTS: Sprockids/Cranx/LAMP kids must be between 8 and 14 as at December 31, 2016.
FRIEND REQUESTS: We always honour friend requests, so your child will be riding with friends.
REGISTRATION LINK: As with last year, you can register multiple riders from the same family on a single checkout.
- ABILITY: we will be creating a number of groups based on riding ability (after friend requests have been honoured), so your child will be riding with kids of similar ability.
- EQUIPMENT: your child must have a multi-speed mountain bike and a certified helmet. Also recommended are bicycling gloves and a backpack with water, snack, and a cold/wet weather jacket.
- BICYCLE: Please ensure that your child's bicycle is tuned and ready to ride. A multi-speed bicycle with working brakes and gears is required at a minimum (your child must have the physical ability to change the gears and work both the front & rear brakes
We are looking for Parent Assistants to ride with the kids again this fall. As always we will need to have Parent Assistants insured by the Alberta Bicycle Association. Please contact me if you are interested in riding with us this year.
We are looking forward to seeing you and your Cranx, LAMP or Sprockid this fall.