It was a great weekend in Lethbridge for those of you that didn't come with us. We had riders podium in all categories entered except Expert and Elite men. Great results everyone. In addition at dinner, our waitress complimented us on everyone saying that was the best behaved large group/team she has served. Thank you!!!
Here's the lineup for this week.
- MTB - Fat tire Tuesday at Terwillegar park. meet at 6pm, race time 7 pm. 5$ entry
- Road - join the LAMP+group, 6:30 pm ITT training
- Road bikes - meet at Argyll velodrome ready to go @ 5:30pm
- Velocity RR/ITT - who has entered for this? This is a team Alberta Qualifying race so Tracy is planning on being there. If you haven't and are up for a MTB ride let me know and I can lead a MTB ride
- Velocity Crit - if you're not racing it would be a good opportunity to watch the top racers race through the course we train on Wednesdays
- in 2 weeks we have the United cycle XC MTB race which will be an Edmonton Zone qualifying race for the ALberta SUmmer Games. Remember you need to register with ASG before the race
- We also have the Steida CLassic race weekend with a RR with Gravel and then a Criterium on the Sunday.
See you tomorrow or Wednesday!