Membership Has Benefits
To ride with any club in this province (even casual training rides*), you must be a member of a cycling club. Insurance rules say so. We'd love to have you ride with Juventus.
*A non club member may join a training ride (perhaps to see if the club is a good fit), but he/she will need to verbally acknowledge to the ride leader that he/she understands the club offers no insurance to the rider.
A Club With Excellent Programs
Edmonton Juventus is a cycling organization that welcomes members of all ages.
- We offer coached programs for a variety of cycling levels - Sprockids, LAMP, Junior (U15 U17 U19 U23), and Masters (Open, Elite and beyond U23).
- Weekly training rides are organized for all disciplines: road, track, mountain bike and cycle cross.
- We support racing for our youth, Juniors, and Masters.
- From November to March we offer winter training classes, both indoor and outdoor.
- We have a fully appointed clubhouse with weights, shower facilities, meeting rooms, computrainers and a party area.
- Members have access to a fleet of loaner cycling equipment for training and racing.
- We have cool gear!
- Members have an opportunity to volunteer at some of the premier cycling events in Alberta as we give back to the sport we love.
- Financial support is available for athletes attending selected provincial, national, and international events.
- Our sponsors and suppliers offer us discounts on a range of products.
- We offer opportunities to attend Gran Fondos with a group of enthusiastic cyclists.
As a large club that partakes in many different events, we rely heavily on our volunteers to offer our excellent programs and services. Volunteering is part of your duty as a club member. We charge a bond, which you will get back after your commitment is completed. Your hard work allows us to be one of the most successful clubs in Alberta.
$290 ($150 Juventus Club membership + $40 ABA insurance fee + $100 volunteer bond) The bond is refunded at the end of the year upon completion of your two volunteer commitments.