EICC Schedule & Tech Guide

Because every race needs a Schedule & tech guide

70% chance of racing outside! 30% chance of feats of strength being used to determine this years champion of the city.

Groups A-/C+ and maybe a little bike class

Tech guide - Bunch bars, not much gear changing, only shameful carbon. Groups A-/C+ and maybe a little bike class Register on Site on Sunday morning! $20 Bring looines for Grudge match match sprinting!

Order of events!

-It's ok if you don't know what these are.. it will all be explained.

Bavarian ! Australian Pursuit Qualifiers ! Canadian Turbo-snowball ! Sprint round 1 Japanese Tempo! Sprint round 2 Australian pursuit Finals ! America! Sprint round 3 ! French Derney Races! Irish Keirin ! 10 Mile!

Posted on September 9, 2016 .